The Summit Go to Market Strategy Program
A firm’s Go To Market Strategy is the method by which they take their products and services to a defined target market. Our proven Go To Market Strategy framework will help you with marketplace development, product launch and a sales program, beginning with a focused strategy and implementation plan. Example items for consultation include customer profiling, value proposition design, promotion and sales methods, and path to market.
Generally speaking, we will answer the following primary Go To Market Strategy questions:
- WHO will we actively target within the market?
- WHAT will be our product portfolio for target customers?
- HOW MUCH will we charge for our products for different customers?
- HOW will we promote our products to target customers?
- WHERE will we promote and sell our products to target customers?
Expanded further, we may delve into questions and activities such as:
- Decide upon the beach head target for initial market penetration.
- Understand the buying process for users, decision makers, influencers, etc.
- Understand all the business issues and develop a value proposition for them.
- Establish a differentiated position from substitutes and alternatives.
- Preparation of a product roadmap and product life cycle.
- Document the distribution strategy and corresponding sales process.
- Create an integrated demand creation plan to create qualified opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive and methodical demand management plan to follow-up on qualified opportunities.
- Prepare an implementation plan to ensure the offering is set-up to perform properly.
- Identify partners for creating awareness, interest, consideration, purchases, implementations and supporting customers.
Contact us today to find out more:
StrategyPeak Sales & Marketing Advisors
Suite 204, 10108 – 125 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada